UC Resources Ltd.

UC is an emerging producer of Gold and Silver. The Company's goal is to combine cash flow from production, along with a significant exploration upside from its mining assets. The Company is working on its long term objectives to build a mid-tier Production company with a specific focus on silver and gold development in Mexico.
Stuff
almost 12 years ago

Bettzie's points are good un's and I am glad they came from someone else rather than me. I have pointed out these same positives on too many occasions. We only did receive our funds in January and bailed out of the ROF in a very positive stroke of timing.

I golfed with Jim. He is positively livid about matters in Mexico. Has a lot of his money ridin on this thing. I can see now why he is angry, having to deduce this from the MD+A.

My only real concern at this point is the fact that one has to resort to assumptions of what is going on, rather than being told, point blank, what is going on. I like to see a constant flow of news, good or bad. I doubt I am alone in this.

I e-mailed Gary with these concerns. He responded shortly after that he is also just back from Mexico and will be sending me back some comments shortly. I will continue to pester him about getting his melon on screen to discuss progress.

Got to hose off and get to work now. Will report on Gary's e-mail when he gets back to me. Encourage others to push him for updates as well.

Truck.

Please login to post a reply
truckulater
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/19/2007
Social Links