St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Hello Agoracom,

I wanted to ask for a new board to be created. Sculpin, a long time poster here, has some very important information that he wishes to share with the world as he opens their eyes to the global conspiracies and corruptions that devastate our investments. Apparently the Agoracom admin must agree with Sculpin because he is allowed to post these off topic articles, links, exposes and such on the St. Elias Mines board freely. I suggest that the time has come to give him his own well deserved space so that he can spread the word. I hope that others will show their support for giving Sculpin his own board with a thumbs up for this post. No longer shall Sculpin be supressed and restricted to the little old St. Elias Mines board. Give him the freedom to spread his wings! Thank you in advance and please copy us all on the link to his new board so that we may continue to enjoy his off topic insights on the world of corruption, greed, and conspiracy! So please, help us help Sculpin!

Please login to post a reply
Stockstsr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2016
Social Links
Private Message