St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to jon_doe's message

Other than a few things tail related lol we are on the same page, I am still interested in the final outcome...... which in time we will know, and the true story behind it...... which we may never know. Like you JD I have written off my investment and have mentioned in previous posts that I am working my way back to recouping those loses doing what I know best. I respect your will to help others.

Rick I appreiciate and respect most of your efforts but cannot support the Republic of Kanata concept especially with Kevin Daniel Annett as the leader, like JD I respect your will to help others but this is just to far out there for me.

To the rest who may care..... I am like most of you an everyday normal person just trying to make a humble living while providing a quality life and future for my Family, for all of us who held onto shares I will wish for a better outcome than what we currently have. This I'm sure or hope has been a learning lesson for all of us.

Cheers,

Newman.

Please login to post a reply
Newman963
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined