St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to eyetell's message

Thank You eyetell,

Yes, I am very aware of who we are dealing with, as are many other shareholders that have witnessed questionable things with a degree of sophistication. I will further, that who we are dealing with, are above the law and have a significant influence on any resitance made by shareholders. Its because of what we have witnessed so far with respect to this, that I encourage all investors and more, to spread the injustices into the public and expose that aspect of this saga.

As for the Jales portion of this stocks history, my opinion long ago on that aspect, was that Lori pumped up the potential of that property. When I was first researching SLI as to ascertain the credibility of the Tesoro property, I investigated all available information on SLI, including the Jales aspect. It was plain to see that the Jales was a huge bet, by the data that was offered to the public and that inflated statements were made that I considered red flags. I was very suspicious of the whole Jales history in the early stages of investing in SLI, and as a result, it prompted me to leave no stone unturned when investigating the merits of the Tesoro property. The results of my research on the Tesoro stand as they are, HUGE and not an elaborate scam nor pump. Everything for the Tesoro, meaning all documentation up UNTIL the initial drill and trenching results, is very consistent. All documentation is not soley obtained from SLI info, it comes from a variety of sources that complements and supports that this is huge. I further complement the description "HUGE" by the personal attack launched against me and the death threats which involved a high degree of sophistication and resource in that one instance, which revealed that we were up against something more than just Lori.Its this "something more" that has been able in the past to grant such a bubble of imunity around Lori, and because of perhaps a shady past of Lori,s, she is controlled by a method of coersion.

We have seen now several times where it appears that Lori has deprived someone of shares that were supposed to be a part of payment for services, according to claims. There was this deal with Jimmy, where shares were not paid, there was the deal with Lombardo that seems to have been caused by non payment of shares and also the Nick Fuller deprivation of shares. I think there may be more....

Thank You

Rick

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009