St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to sculpin's message

Sculp, I think by now you have a pretty good idea with what/who you're dealing with, as I remember the early days, that 100K shares was an arrangement between SLI and Mr. Andrews to move price to a more aceptable level so that SLI could do a financing, SLI was around 11 - 15 cents at that time, Jim's people (there were many from Canada and the US) and I was one that participated in buying stock from the open market, this went on over a period of time, Jim ran into problems with another PR guy that was working for SLI at that time, I was with Jim when he was on the phone to someone from SLI, I don't recall who exactly it was, it was then that Jim knew he had been taken in, he never recieved 100k shares for his service. SLI at that time had properties in Portugal which Lori compared to the Red Lake mine just because it was a Mesothermal deposit LOL, that property turned out to be loaded with poison, and of course there was peru, I invested in SLI for the Portugal property at the that time and so did many others, comparing a deposit with Red Lake just because it's a Mesothermal deposit is way over the top IMHO, any of this sound familier? ....Yep, there's lot's to this story, this can be a filthy business which allows venture capital Companies to print money, we investors have Rights at least that's were told, but try and exercise those rights as a shareholder...I think you all have figured out the rest! Good luck to you all, you deserve something back from the market.

Please login to post a reply
eyetell
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/06/2012
Social Links
Private Message