St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

The recent meets were virtually all the same. The same kind of people, the same kind of questions, the same kind of concerns, but most importantly, the same kind of belief in our properties and this company. The hospitality and devotion eminated from each meet with even more investors wanting links to the rally points, the message boards, that some didn,t know existed. So, even a more pulling together and unity of our family, if you will. I know every one of the SLI investors would have felt so proud to see their fellow investors and realize how much we all have in common, it is truly amazing. Not to mention the magnitude and prestige of many of these shareholders being various business owners. Our shareholder base is not just the common man, its more sophisticated than that, and I guess that adds a different strength aspect into the mix, meaning that these are real intelligent business owners that know how successful businesses are run and whats required. Also, their insight into recognizing warning flags in companies, and taking the extra step of doing a little homework for reassurance, like consulting a geo friend for example.

I am totally impressed with Gil and Darcy as I have been fortunate enough to see all of their presentations thus far and their increased professionalism in speaking to shareholders. It started out with me being very impressed with their capabilities of presenting themselves to the shareholders, but I was surprised to see them perfect this even more with each presentation, whereas I didn,t think there was much room for improvement. Even though, it showed how conscientious they are of their public interactions as well as a total glimpse of how they will run this company in the future. I have also talked with Ted a couple times and hold him in the same respect. I have conversed with Jamie in the past and hold him as well in the highest. I havent met Richard yet, but know for him to be a part of this team, that he is well worthy of it.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links