St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

A quick look at the IGD web site, the strategic plan tab, seems to be very contradictory to the facts. I believe in the future, the BOD of IGD may have some explaining to do if taken to task also. Take a look at this excerpt;

INTIGOLD MINES LTD. is a Canadian junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol “IGD”. The Company has a proven management team and extensive connections to projects and financing. Intigold is focused on maximizing shareholder value through identifying and developing early stage gold and silver deposits.

http://intigold.com/strategic-plan/

I have to ask, "what proven management team?" Is this a lure for new unsuspecting investors into the same kind of fiasco SLI investors are currently having? It seems the only proof of this management team being proven, may not be what an investor would expect from that comment.

The perhaps misleading statement of "extensive connections to projects and financing", could be contradictory whereas the PP announced last July was never filled and only a minute portion of it totally less than 10% was actually filled. The extensive connections to projects, seems to be in reverse and the only ones ever publicized, belong to SLI investors anyhow.

The comment of "maximizing shareholder value through identifying and developing early stage gold and silver deposits.", is also misleading and proposterous. I have been waiting for sample results from a sample program done on our Beaverdell Project for 3 years now. How does that maximize value? Also, I don,t know how she gets away with not releasing results after results from many properties, regs have it that no matter if results are good or bad, they MUST be released to the public.

IGD, as per news releases last year was supposed to be very close to drilling our Cueva Blanca, investors were left to believe that the drilling would start up shortly and that Buenaventura was waiting on verifying historical results. The currents BOD reason for abandoning the Cueva Blanca property is absurd, we were led to believe that all permitting was in place and that the company was getting ready to drill, on top of validating historic info. To further this, Buenaventura is one of Peru,s largest trading companies and is well established in Peru providing work for many natives. If Buena was interested as stated, surely there would be very little concern of working with the local people?

http://www.buenaventura.com/

I believe Lori and BOD have seriously damaged this company, SLI and possibly IGD, by countless misleading statements and some obvious lies. No wonder so many think and thought that this was a scam, I would have as well, if not for the overwhelming geological evidence from the 3 Peruvian properties, the reassuring 43-101 compliance stipulations and countless days of research in to the properties and local geographical geology. The properties are very real and prospective, at times, I wonder how real the current BOD is, to jeopardize their positions in what may yet be one of the biggest gold/copper finds in history?

All in my opinion.

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links