St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Stewie's message

Exactly! How can any further SLI funds be used by Lori to defend what may be an illegal act on her part. So, legally, I believe she may have to cough up the money for any future council on this situation. This majority CANNOT be ignored.

Also, the question arises that if legally, can Lori announce a PP while this sort of litigation is ongoing? I question the proposed new PP for IGD, I believe that one may have to be withdrawn until this litigation is settled. So in fact, Lori may be causing damage to IGD shareholders as well?

Also to see Charlotte Bell, which is;" The current Chair of the TSX Venture Exchange National Advisory Committee, and Secretary of the Securities Policy Advisory Committee to the British Columbia Securities Commission"

And also she is associate council at; Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP.

The same law firm representing Lori now and at the AGM. If this law firm acted in an unappropriate behaviour at the AGM, by maybe supporting Lori in her throwing away of the 91% votes, this indirectly gives the TSX, the Exchange, a black eye as well, not to mention a possible conflict of interest breach.

http://www.fasken.com/lawyers/detail.aspx?professional=5531

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009