St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to gordp's message

welcoome gord ,

Agreed the NE holes, 37,38 and 39 should be interesting. They are beside a major fault that may be bigger than the NW1 fault that hosts a lot of the big anomaly. We don,t have geophysics done for there but I believe I remember Hog doing some studying of veins in the valley just to the North of there on Google Earth(GE). If I remember correctly, there were veins and some other structures that could be seen from GE. To see the veins from GE suggests much wider veins may be in this area that hooks up to,or are part of the fault. I see in the last release where they are now putting emphasis on the veins occuring with the faults. I am guessing because of the probability of higher grades in these fault/vein areas. For me, and Lori as well, I believe,we already know we have high grade veins that can be mined at a profit, but we have to connect as much host rock as we can to the deposit to make it more attractive for open pitable. I would also think that wide shear zones would be associated with this fault as well.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links