St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to gordp's message

gord, i will give my opinion on your points, if I may.

1)I may be mistaken but it appears that the large ovoids are not in Zona Central, but are located beneath Zona Sur.

1) Agreed somewhat. There is a large anomaly under Zona Central but the top of it is around 700-800m in that area. The other large anomoly/ovoid is better described around Zona Sur. There is another huge shallow anomaly, ~300m that runs from approx the NE part of the A-6 swarm right up and off the property going, pretty well. The new ENE parcels of land see what looks like a deeper source for part of it. Also, the Zona Incognito anomaly seems closer to surface and much bigger.

2)If you look at the IP chargeability diagram for T8 you will see a strong chargeability response along line 3500 N which is 1km x 800 x 3-700m deep open to depth.

2) This I believe is most of the original ovoid, and should be classed as a seperate anomaly, although its quite possible for all these larger anomalies to be connected at depth. We don,t know, because the deep images to 1500m have never been released, they would be nice to look at, and would point to a source of the anomalies.

3)The cross sections for 'Phase 1 3D Image' indicates a strong chargeability response on line 4000 N, which seems to correspond with the section on line 3500 N.

3) Yeah, I mentioned this whwn the first 3D image came out, and now see it becoming a problem when we are trying to get a clear picture of where we drilled in respect to the anomaly.

4)The section on line 5000 suggests there is a far lower response and the drill holes appear to confirm the findings.

4) Without looking, if thats hole #4, I will agree, nothing there shoal to target with so many more impressive targets.

5)Drill holes to the NE seem to confirm what the Quantec survey suggests and that area is also surrounded by existing mine projects.

5) This is your best correlation of gold/sulfide grade to color signature of the Quantec, agreed.

6)The main structural corridor diagram also appears to indicate something major in the Zona Sur area and not much in Zona Central.

6) Agreed, shallow. But, you have to be careful in this area because of the oxidation around the A-4 vein and the different signature it gives, as well as its width being very hard to pick up by the Quantec. The A-4 consists of high grade pods of gold, which is inconsistant, but, very economical and could be easily missed by the Quantec, if you didn,t know it was there.

7)If you compare the drill hole results with the large ovoid under Zona Sur instead of Central and look at the other areas with higher chargeability, the drill results make sense.

7) Don,t agree, there is not enough data to make that conclusion at this time.

8)I am suggesting that the Surface and Subsurface diagrams are not correct based on the evidence that is presented.

8) It depends on which diagrams you are using and if you checked the accuracy of each, before overlaying them. There is mistakes there.

9)Why they are drawn showing large anolmalies in Zona Central is tough to answer.

9) Agreed

10)It almost looks like the 2 anomalies were drawn by using the East - West coordinates and plotting them North-South.

10) I think it is caddy cornered as well.

11)Hole 40 should confirm/disprove this idea.

11)It should be an exceptional hole, if we get all data from it at once.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links