St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

It is apparent even some of the true SLI faithfuls are no longer supporting Lori. I never was a fan of her, but thought even she couldn't stand in the way of stellar drill results. Now things have changed since the first two sets of results have been duds. I am tired of her shenanigans and incompentancy. She has let Murray roast away in the "front lines" far too long. She needs to go! It will be a difficult process to achieve but still possible at the same.

It will take a talented CEO to turn this company around from here and I think SLI could actually find one. There is still hope for Tesoro and great potential at Vilcoro and possibly CB. And frankly I do not like the idea she is involved with IGD. It is hard to say who's interest she is really looking out for. She doesn't respect any of the shareholders nor the other management involved in the company. I say lets start making the necessary steps to oust her.

All the losses might be worth it to see her get hit in the ass by the door on the way out if anything else.

Any that are in favour of her staying please feel free to state their case.

IMO.

Please login to post a reply
Nighthawk1
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/08/2011
Social Links