St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
SHORTING
over 12 years ago

Good day to all

I haven't posted in a long time and was catching up on agoracom to see a few of the posters thought's here today and as of late. Reading the link that Flapsupgearup put on the board is very important for everyone that does not understand shorting and how it appears to affect share price. When the share price is doing what it is lately we all need to understand why and not sell ourselfs short. There is a reason for the news releases to be written the way that they where. My thought's on this type of trading that has happening for the last several month's has been very interesting to say the least. We all need to stay here together and hang onto what shares we have. I think they are going to try and shake shares fairly hard yet before this is done. In my mind the next 14 days of trading are going to be a bit of a roller coaster on the emotion side of things. If we all just sit back and think about some of the news releases along our journey with Sli we where all told this was going to happen but we didn't know what the share price was going to be at. It has been a bit of a rough ride withour share price, Some of us need to sit down and buckle up the seat belts

In closing i would to thank our hubleaders and many other posters that have helped us along the journey to the finish line. Like a buddy told me months ago '' I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE MIDDLE I AM HERE UNTIL THE END"

MR JONES

"ENJOYING LIFE ONE DAY AT A TIME"

Please login to post a reply
mrjones
City
The back woods
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined