St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Go Long's message

On a more serious note. It sure was great to get a little forward momentum today but you can actual feel it has been a couple days. Today the sp did a small push forward so thats what most people see. But it has been since Monday that I could feel the turn from what hopefully is the final days of these level for good!!

So lets keep our minds on the emotional rollercoaster and you never know whats next. We moved up rather quickly today and it looks like if things don't change before the opening bell we could see forward movement again tomorrow.

However, it will need to clean up as we move forward and like Scuplin has mentioned on numerous occasions someone or some group is obviously trying to keep things controlled somewhat. You could see this a few times today as the sp moved forward, somone started selling into the bids lower than the trading price. It is usually wasa penny or 2 below and backup with small volume asks. In the big picture, there is not alot of asks on the board to $1.00 and then again it is still thin volume to $2.00 range. That will changes of course but that was what it looked like at the close.

Feels like news is right around the corner. I guess Lloyd has returned back from the Tesoro site yesterday. I would speculate to see at a minimum the Havilah date by Friday. With the right news and positive market reaction we could see many more days like this in the future.

Go Long...

Please login to post a reply
Go Long
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2010
Social Links