St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to sculpin's message

Interesting points that you and Mrscramer bring up.

I must admit that the more complete drill results from these 11 holes will be MUCH BETTER (and represent a whole new ball game!!!!!) if she does indeed bring back the re-assayed drill results from the cores that haven't been reported yet. I never really gave that much thought until now since you two brought that up. That is awesome!!

I suspect that the naysayers and bashers are going to soon be in for a major shock if true. I must say that there must be a reason why Lloyd Brewer backed up the boat in putting so much of his hard earned money on the line (over 1.6 million shares now), and why we have not seen one share of insider selling in spite of no blackout, and also why the Chinese keep inviting us back to their palaces to "talk business", and why Lori remains so paranoid of low ball offers, and why Murry and Jeff keep telling us to hang on if you can for better times are ahead, and how easy it was for them to get these very "high profile" directors, and why the Quantec results "light up the screen" at the Tesoro property. Lori states that the system is mineralized to depth, perhaps she means that the system is continuously mineralized to depth. Obviously it is hard to draw concrete conclusions if indeed they just gave us intermittent samples of the drill cores .............but if so then these core results are not only incomplete but can easily be interpreted as being EXTREMELY POSITIVE rather than the "negative" that so many naysayers want to attribute to them. It makes sense to me ......why would she have reported results from HIGH GRADE INTERCEPT assays that are being re-assayed. Very intriguing in the least. If only I could know of the absolute truth and nothing but the truth.

My2Cents

Please login to post a reply
My2cents
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007
Social Links