St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to sculpin's message
"should go further to mention that very limited sampling appears to have been done in any cores yet reported on in the last NR,s. To see such small sections of the core sampled, ie; 10-15 cm in some cases, are only random tests checking for grade, rather than select samples looking for the highest values which can distort your numbers when looking at a low grade bulk tonnage deposit" Sculpin, You certainly take a lot of time and effort to help make a clearer picture for those of us that don't have the knowledge or experience to analyze results in such a detailed fashion. Your quote really makes a lot of sense to me, and it's what I've been trying to put into words myself. It makes sense to me as all along, I figured Lori had intentions of painting a clear picture of what lies underneath, by holding back information until it could all be compiled and properly analyzed. That's what I understood was her intentions as stated at the AGM. Once again, thanks for sharing your hard work (and that of hogs, etc)
Please login to post a reply
nomadcanada1
City
Fort St John
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/27/2011
Social Links