St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to dilengoose's message

Good post diligoose,

Yes we must leave them alone to take care of serious business. I am guessing though that most of the calls are not coming from this group here now. We are hunkered down and full steam ahead together, if there is anyone here calling, may I ask that they refrain from that. Lori had said that she will talk to me when we have to, I have no intention of calling her at this time. We are ok here at the present and must let them get things back in order, along with getting our new directors.

I agree with every part of your post dili, except for this;

"a small group of shareholders"

As far as I know, almost everyone held on, and the little bit of strength we lost in the shakeout, we most likely got that all back, plus more. We were most likely around the 60% range, and by watching the trading, they traded 8 million shares that day to only get about 400-500k shares out of the weak hands., our guys bought more than that back yesterday. If we go in with some more power, we will be forcing the shorts to cover higher, plus their accumulation house is gonna start losing more shares than they started with. They don,t want that, because that could cost them a lot of money if this thing goes to $5-10 bucks in the next while when we start getting our trenching and other drill assays back.

Plus, you have to remember that we are extremely undervalued right now because of the capitulation. There are a lot of traders eyes on us, plus good experienced investors, plus some analyst coverages, plus any of the analysts I sent my own emails to, plus big miners executives that know how to read Quantecs, plus the Chinese investors, plus.

So with Lori knowing that most of the shares are in strong hands, that will take worry off her of a hostile attempt, and let her focus on her duties of the company. So we can get this proven up quicker and everybody,s dream may come true.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links