St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to sculpin's message

Sculp

sorry I am missing something? Is this information new? This is the kind of informatiion that should be a release and what a release! This should launch the stock!

wrt shorters and bashers. I do not understand why shorting is even allowed by the exchanges. This type of trading is what facilitates market manipulation (as per one of your earlier explanations) and is what I believe caused the previous market crashes. I do not care how risky it is, shorting should not be allowed in the stock market PERIOD!

I am glad gumby was banned. The guy had no basis for any of his posts. Its fine to have an opinion and a poster has the right to air his doubts so that others can help, but bashing a stock, any stock, has no value what so ever. All it does is create more doubt and a create anxiety unnecissarily. Thank you for getting rid of this guyl

Please login to post a reply
baddog
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2011
Social Links
Private Message