St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to greaser10's message

Hi greaser,

Keep in mind that Lori only ever showed the public, the quantec images down to 750m. It was done to ~1500m. We never got the real 3D image of the total anomalies to depth. The 3D image we got was put together by MchaLenny(incorrect spelling) for us because quantec was too busy. The excerpt below is from the tech report, its messed up but still legible if you try. I can only guess where the feeder is, but for me, anything I looked at points it being deep on the east side of our property. Although it would be nice and important to know where the deep feeder is, the priority is the near surface gold, thats what will sell this property if there is enough. Same as the "oil of Olay" commercial on TV, keep them guessing.

In

The piece from the SLI tech report did not come out on here. Go to page 22 of the Quantec section or pg 125 of the tech report by your tool bar.

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links
Private Message