St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to goldenboy4's message

Amazing how many different interpretations to the news release. Most see it as positive, some not happy. My initial reaction was that this was a very positive release and I still think so. I don't see that it implies three drills on the property at all. We know that the deep drill is coming and the remaining one will stay on the property, and the news release merely reaffirms this, as far as I can gather.

Sculpin and Hog have discussed field assays and when I read further the consensus was that they can be extremely accurate. Therefore my conclusion is that there is no doubt that Lori knows, in a fairly precise manner, what the grades showed before the samples were sent to the lab. It is also my understanding that when a sufficient number of cores had been analyzed these results would be released. I am hoping that the first ones would relate to the grades in the large anomaly and then our mathematicians will have a field day.

It is my understanding that the permit does not limit the drilling in any way.

Since there has not been any discussion at all regarding the possibility that the anomaly may be egg-shaped, and if a lower portion was present it would be below the capabilities of the Titan 24 then Sculpin's analysis sounds as if he has correctly picked the direction and interest that are attracting the geologists. There is a paucity of information for me in that there are no cross sections showing the faults and fissures that might outline the "Mother Lode" that obviously the geologists and Lori don't want to miss. I would appreciate any more information regarding the location and possible depth they are interested in, and whether or not any instruments can be lowered into a deep hole to give any more information. It sounds as if the deep drilling might be fairly blind in this area, and thus angled holes will probably be used.

In conclusion, to me the total knowledge that we have underlines the reality that we have a high enough grade mine for an open pit mine; that we have gold grades in the anomaly of sufficient grade and furthermore that the geology formations indicate that we do not wish to miss out on any chance that we are not missing a deep feeder.

Please login to post a reply
greaser10
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/04/2011
Social Links
Private Message