St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Hind Sight
almost 13 years ago
Re: Hind Sight
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
almost 13 years ago
in response to Mrscramer's message

I dont know what the travel costs would normally be for a jr gold company of our size but having 3 properties in peru and mines in bc that are accesible by helicopter only it doesnt seem that high. I tried to find some comparisons on other companies but it's tough considering all the variables involved.If anybody has any idea the average cost i would love to know. As far as the promoting and marketing you got to look at the big picture we probably dont know anything about. If Tesoro turns out to be as big as we think they probably may have known about this for quite sometime now. We have no idea when the company recieved any of the trenching assays or drilling for that matter were just going by the nr's. I believe we started a big trenching program back in May using the new titan results. If the results were as good as we all hope they may of known that this mine is a monster and had good estimate of how rich they were all about to be. Extra promoting is a must when your about to unleash a massive gold find that will change history. Again this is just me thinking out loud but we will know soon enough.

Just my opinion

Please login to post a reply
fpedro
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/29/2011
Social Links