St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

I have been reading the posts lately and see that a lot of poeple are starting to get a little crazy.

Lori sold 1,000,000 shares, BUT not on the open market. If she new there was trouble and wanted out she wouldnt sell to a friend or collegue. We don't know what she did but I will guarantee she increased her position. Also if she had info that was negative and she dumped she would need to pack her toothbrush as she would be heading up the river.

The exciting thing that I am hearing is that the results of the trenching and drilling are being sent directly to McElhanney and being input into their software program to establish a 43-101 compliant reserve estimate. Management does not see these samples. IMO this stratigy resolves one of the biggest concerns Lori has mentions. A lot of small investors talk about "taking a little off the table" if we get a run up of a couple bucks. This would put a lot of negative pressure on the stock and cause false impressions that something was wrong. Well what if we sit and wait, and wait and complain and then suddenly trading is halted and Lori opens the flood gates with more than just a few drill hole numbers but an actual 43-101 reserve calculate done by a company as well known as McElhanney. My guess is Lori will have prevented a lot of people from selling shares too soon. This will also put more than a little heat on the shorts, they will implode, and the bidding war will begin. Again IMO this is what is happening behind the closed doors so relax and start planning the rest of your life cause if you hang in here for the main show you will have some travel plans to get working on.

But then WTF do I know :)

Ook

Please login to post a reply
Ookpick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/21/2010