St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to hyrks's message

hey hyrks,

I dont think you can compare ATAC with us too well. We may be unique and we may be ahead of them in a month or so. They have some pretty good grades/intercepts, but I dont beleive they have mined any yet. We have and have bulk sample numbers to prove what a couple veins on our property can yeild, in regards to gold.

They may have 20-30 million ounces expected over a very large area which will take years to prove up, but we have ours much more confined than them and quite possibly a lot more gold. If management sticks to Quantecs recommended targets, we will have a real good idea what we have by Sept, in regards to drilling. We are also trenching to prove up diseminated gold to be eligible for open pit, I am not sure if they are doing that.

You can compare the sp run on good drill results, but again, I beleive our results will be better and our sp will run further.

An important thing to remember; those 16-19 oz globs of gold from the A-4 mine,came from deeper in the earth, which had to be a very rich source. Those globs of gold have fault material mixed around them, suggesting the source is deep (mesothermal), and the Quantec images show the most likely source as being the Giant Anomaly.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links