St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
st james
over 13 years ago
Re: st james
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
in response to moneybags2011's message

Hey there Money, I understand your frustrations, but when we really sit back and think about it, maybe it makes sense to them at the time? No doubt he does more than any of them. But, more of them might be doing it someday, and we have to put ourselves in their situation. This is their jobs & income, so if you have options, warrants etc coming due, at a very good price you can't pass up, does it not make sense to sell what you have to, so you can cover your new trades? Bottom Line to cover a trade like that, they probably end up owning 10 or 20 times more shares in the end.

I know I would do it, if I had the oppurtunity, and I didn't have the spare cash laying around to cover my trades.

Anyway, here's from the website, that's all I know:

Allan St. James, B.Sc., Director of the Company, is a Consulting Exploration Geologist with over 25 years experience in Latin America, Canada and the U.S.

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010
Social Links
Private Message