Sage Gold Inc.

60% Clavos gold mine (produced in 2007), Timmins (SAS-t); +150,000 acres in Beardmore-Geraldton. Further exploration on Pillars, Paint Lake, and Golden Extension. Identify and acquire new property with near-term production potential.

The price of Sage reminds me of the add on TV about the person looking at prices while shopping at Staples. I guess if you had not looked at the price of Sage in a long time is that what someone would think? Did management realize a year ago there is was nothing to this company or what did they really think? From listeining to Nigel, he seemed to think there was something of value on the property. Maybe there is and management just cannot find it??? Do we have an absentee landlord?? I don't undestand why there was some excitement about past drilling results but it has meant nothing? Maybe that should be explained? Do i still have faith in management like i did a year ago--I would have to say no. Why, because they give me no reason to believe anymore. "I think something of value is in the ground somewhere" is not good enough for me anymore. Sage sells things but it never seems to add any value to the price of the stock. We still are operating on a shoestring budget.

I suspect that this company will be rolled into another and all this will be forgotten. There will be another story and another discussion forum about why this new company has such wonderful prospects and the game will go on. I think that everyone will have to agree that whatever was said on this forum(by anyone other than Agoracom or company messages) that led anyone to believe there was something of value here was nothing but a rumor, misguided information,or some kind of scam.

Yes, this is a tax loss candidate for 2010.

Please login to post a reply
mark1
City
Atlanta
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/23/2009
Social Links