Sage Gold Inc.

60% Clavos gold mine (produced in 2007), Timmins (SAS-t); +150,000 acres in Beardmore-Geraldton. Further exploration on Pillars, Paint Lake, and Golden Extension. Identify and acquire new property with near-term production potential.
in response to red911's message

re: Paint Lake... surprise (for me anyway) high-grade Ag and Cu channel samples... and "some time ago someone posted about Ontex discovery of new Au-Cu zone at Brookbank"... east Brookbank at that... I was skeptical when I read these posts back in July but then in Sep SGX released channel sample results which did contain very high-grade Au-Ag-Cu... if nothing else it does make you wonder why there was little hesitation about going deep at PL?...

Applicable posts below FYI...

red911

Mining Bits from Beardmore Area

posted on Jul 23, 09 12:33PM

Huge New Drill Target Area-Brookbank East

Prospecting/geology, line cutting and soil geochemistry program have discovered a huge gold/copper showing ‘The Reading Showing’, east of the Brookbank deposit trending toward the Foxear deposit.

The new drill target area was recently highlighted by airborne geophysics followed by geological mapping and detailed sampling. Grab sampling has returned values of up to 23 grams per tonne gold from an altered shear zone that has an apparent width of up to three metres wide.

A series of assays are expected soon, including wedge hole B-09-07WD, targeted 50 metres from B-09-07 which assayed 17.5 grams per tonne gold ; (see news release July 9, 2009).

Aggressive drilling continues with two diamond drills.

Gold: US$956.40 + $5.30

Re: AliBlaba re: Beardmore Mining Bits

posted on Jul 25, 09 09:44AM

Ali States: "--- Paragraph 11 of the July 09 NR does refer of course to 23 g/tAU over 3 meters for grab samples. However NOWHERE is thier reference to copper in any of ONT's NR's including this one, and there is no reference to a 'Reading Showing'. Please correct me if I am wrong.

There is certainly no words such as 'huge gold/copper deposit' used. --."

Response:

As previously stated: --- “Ali Note: This is a new indicated drill target area. Also, note that this significant showing has surface values of up to 23 g/t Au with an apparent width of up to three metres wide.” ---- significant showing---. Not deposit; Emphasis on showing.

Regarding “copper” & “Reading Showing”: – from a source which is usually reliable.

Cheers!

Please login to post a reply
red911
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/27/2007
Social Links