Sage Gold Inc.

60% Clavos gold mine (produced in 2007), Timmins (SAS-t); +150,000 acres in Beardmore-Geraldton. Further exploration on Pillars, Paint Lake, and Golden Extension. Identify and acquire new property with near-term production potential.

No idea why my question re: outstanding assays was not/cannot be easily answered but anyhow... I will try and answer on my own...

Total 2009 program... 8,133m... concluded 2009 program as per Agoracom...

GE: 1,068m... complete and reported... we all know the story here... somewhat disappointing but promising and follow-up winter till drill program announced...

SP: 2,000-2,500m... complete... 26 holes totalling 3,778m as per Nov 12th NR... i.e. mostly shallow it would seem... they obviously upped it from previously announced... 10 holes combined in NR and today's presentation... that would leave some 16 holes pending... we don't know the intervals so there is no way to tell approximately how much is reported... or if all significant results are out and that those not reported were just duds...

PL: 4,500-5,000m announced but must have been scaled back to about 3,300m... we know this because we have been told total and for GE and SP... were told 9 holes totalling 1,711m were complete in Sep 17th NR... about 200m per hole average... I would assume these first 9 holes were shallow... today's presentation included assays from an additional 3 holes... we are not told the intervals for the holes revealed today so there is no way to tell if this represents all PL drilling and results or if there are more pending... hence that's why I asked... IF we assume the holes in the presentation today were the leftover shallow holes not reported in the first NR then it's possible there are about 1,600m of results pending from PL... somewhat less than what we were previously told re: 5-6 'deep' 500m holes... 3 deep holes would be what is pending... (remember Ontex has yet to report massive number of holes from it's 2009 Brookbank program literally right next door)...

So, even though we did see some additional results appear in today's presentation it would seem likely IMO that there are indeed some assays pending... most notably a few deep holes at PL... although maybe a deep hole or two from SP...

Are they saving the best for last?... I sure hope so...

re: Paint Lake... remember the surprise (for me anyway) high-grade Ag and Cu channel samples?... trenching and surface sampling were also said to be ongoing... maybe they will also be some more surprise Ag and Cu in those?... some time ago someone posted about Ontex discovery of new Au-Cu zone at Brookbank... then SGX PL sampling results contained Au-Cu... coincidence?... no idea... what if there is more truth (already somewhat substantiated IMO with SGX sampling results) to those Ontex postings and SGX deep drill holes contain some high grade Au-Ag-Cu intercepts like channel samples?... i.e. new discovery?... maybe that would get some warrants exercised LOL... oh my there I go again...

red911

Re: 10,000m?...

in response to 10,000m?... by red911
posted on Nov 13, 09 01:55PM

Dear shareholder,

Thank you for your inquiry.There is no additional drilling in 2009, the 8133 metres concludes our ’09 program. Assays are pending from Pillars and Paint Lake.

Regards,

AGORACOM Investor Relations

Re: Paint Lake

in response to Paint Lake by fasteddie
posted on Sep 08, 09 12:02PM

Dear shareholder,

Thank you for your inquiry.The following response was provided by SAGE Gold Inc.

The drilling at Paint Lake is going well. We plan on 4500-5000 metres and have presently drilled 1600 metres totaling 9 holes. There will be some deep drilling of 500 metres holes (approx 5-6) on Paint Lake upcoming.

Regards,

Re: Solomon's

in response to Solomon's by fasteddie
posted on Sep 16, 09 10:26AM

Dear shareholder,

Thank you for your inquiry. The following response was provided by management.

The drilling at King Solomon’s Pillars will commence today. We have the drill in place earlier than expected. The drill program will be 2000-2500 metres.

Regards,

Please login to post a reply
red911
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/27/2007