Sage Gold Inc.

60% Clavos gold mine (produced in 2007), Timmins (SAS-t); +150,000 acres in Beardmore-Geraldton. Further exploration on Pillars, Paint Lake, and Golden Extension. Identify and acquire new property with near-term production potential.
Re: red
almost 15 years ago
in response to dmastercard's message

Good morning,

Great string of posts by everyone. I don't blame freedom for being unsatisfied with the share price level, but it's probably too early to get someone to walk the plank.

I agree with you dmastercard, that lots of investors are looking for a quicker return and have maybe sold to catch other stocks that have had better movement. This has been a very long road and the share price has deflated regardless of progress from 2 years ago. Hopefully the same money will come back in once some upward gain happens.

I also feel the price is unfairly valued by the market in comparison to other explorers. I expect that to change sometime, possibly even without a news catalyst. Thats how undervalued I think sgx is.

I'm intriqued by the possibility that negotiations could be happening between sgx and kxl. No idea if thats the case or what kind of arrangement would or could be made, but my first thought is how massive the claim land would be. There would be no close second at all anymore in that respect.

As far as insider holdings, the majority were probably options. I remember Nigel buying in the mid twenties (and lower), but also remember Bill Love selling at .50 ish. There has been no big insider purchases for a long time. Maybe they should consider buying now as an offer of confidence to retail holders if they really believe they can increase shareholder value!!... or is something preventing this.... No selling at least.

The good news is drilling appeared to ramp up a lot quite some time ago, so there should be a pile of results in the hopper.

Please login to post a reply
longbomb
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links
Private Message