Sage Gold Inc.

60% Clavos gold mine (produced in 2007), Timmins (SAS-t); +150,000 acres in Beardmore-Geraldton. Further exploration on Pillars, Paint Lake, and Golden Extension. Identify and acquire new property with near-term production potential.
red
almost 15 years ago
in response to red911's message

red911

P.S. Ontex has not released results since July.. likely because of negotiations with RMK... I still say SGX silent because of negotiations of some kind... KXL?

this is what i also think ,and i tbelieve the nego s are alive for a while.

regarding the mutinery poster you re a funny guy !!!!!!

texas holdem have nothing to do whit gambling you obviously are not a poker player if you think so and if you do play texas holdem you probably doing very bad at it

that being said how can someone asking management an update on aquisition situation ?

i mean do you expect nigel telling you in an interview ...well dear shareholders we are presently in a tight negociation whit xxxxxxxxx and they do not offer us what we wanted , of course we are ready to pay more but hey we won t say it huh

of course the current situation is a neutral one , not that much to talk about and while we sit and wait we see a lot of junior whit almost nothing doing better than sgx , we also see some of them reporting results you can compare whit sage s one and those stock are performing very well.

from a shareholder point of view you always want to get return on your investment and you want it the larger as possible and the fastest as possible.

no surprise here that a lot of shareholders are selling sage to move somewhere that actually rock.

probably most of them are thinking they will not lose anything doing it because this cie is not moving and don t seem to be ready to make a move so why not having this money somewhere else making money whit it and comeback later whit even more share for the same amount of money first invested.

i see the current sp being a very solid and promising entry point for anyone having done dd.

exploration remain exploration and everything that can describe a good potential exploration sage have it and much more . there are some who will move and comeback ,there are some who will stay and wait and some will leave and move on. i will stay and wait and if nothing very good happen in the next months the sp could even flirt again whit 5 cents which will be another damn incredible opportunity for adding i am adding a little here and there at 6 and 6.5 and i will add at 8 and 9 and 12 because this stock have to much to offer , the shareprice is ridicoulos and sooner or later sage will have the respect they deserve . when i look at all my others junior position sage remain one of the ones that have the potential to be life changing because the cost of his entry point.

you are usually able to buy 300k or 400k of a junior at 4-5 cents when they have absolutly nothing done but land aquisition .

no cash no real geo team , no background no trenching yet and obviously never ever reported anything and of course never been close to use visible gold in a new release.

at 6 cents i don t know for you but i m sleeping well whit this one .

dmaster

Please login to post a reply
dmastercard
City
montreal
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/03/2007