Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration
in response to rosehill's message

Rosehill,

Just general stuff...me too by the way. I have been in below 0.50 for a long long time.

I agree the deposit has been reset a bit....but i do believe in Gold!! At 1250 an ounce very few new deposits will come on stream.

At 1600 and ounce and up ( or somewhere in there ) activity will become amenable to buyouts and development.

I don't think it's just Mike Hocking !! Has doesn't have 100 % impact on the share price....!!

That being said....he doesn't help but his view is 1 of 9 or better....and it is the only negative view.

I sleep well just a general comment on any stock....a lot of whiners out there....almost as many whiners as people who say they sold at the top and re-entered several times at a low point....no possible.

Land deal is probably fine ....depends on whether the lumber people want out. I believe they will get out....or........they have to share development costs...so I believe they will get out. If their is a figure say 25 or 50 million any major buying Probe will put that to rest immediately.

Good Luck

Please login to post a reply
Captaintime
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/07/2008
Social Links