Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration
NW
about 11 years ago
in response to Peter Marshall's message

Just finished looking at the latest results putting emphasis on

1. the "notable holes" indicated on the "Drill Plan Aug 2013",the one that has the red "broken tip...and broken eraser" pencil (the HGZ) pushing in the larger yellow low-grade zone. The general trending is toward the NW direction (at 10 o'clock), and

2. the x-section for these holes from the "booket"

Some observations/speculations:

- results are consistent with the conceptual model that Dave discussed before (the blob of molten stuff that look like a ship pushing through the host rock creating a low grade zone ahead and in the lateral directions with a higher grade core (HGZ).

- very nice high grade I would say (wondering why the SP did not go up above $2.00). Perhaps we should wait until tomorrow...POG just shot up by $46.90).

- there must be some meaning for the broken pencil tip and eraser (open in both ends...but not in the width, as discussed below?)

- the notable holes in northern (NW) portion, 374, 431, 421 and 362 appear to locate within the current 50% JV parcel, on the surface. But the red HGZ is shown to be outside the 50% JV boundary (my guess, correct me if you have better information), i.e. this red blob would be located, at depth, within the 100% PRB claim (no sharing of the wealth).

- The next set of notable holes are 256, 430, 399 and 420. They seem to be drilled at at the edge of the boundary (I am assuming that hole 256 was set right at the corner of the 50% JV and "the wedge". Note that the fan drilling was in the SW direction, i.e. away from the wedge, and all good intersections, at depth, seem to be in the 100% PRB claims. Again no sharing. This would be a good bargaining chip when it come to negotiating a deal with the same 2 companies (Ah, the wedge has nothing, at least it ahs not been proven that it has something).

- Drilling on ice, holes 378, 384, 402 And 403, were drill some 200m from the wedge shoreline, and also the fan drilling was in the SW direction (afraid to hit something big underneath that piece of land on the north side of that bay that belongs to the wedge?).

Why not try to angle the drill in the opposite direction, but just "don't go too far". My guess is that there may be some pleasant surprises based on the results of the ice holes (grades seem to increase in the NE direction).

- If you look at the details of the x-sections there are some interesting information that would appear to indicate that the HGZ expands towards the SW direction (again, away from the wedge).

The picture I see is that the wedge may have some good stuff down below, but Dave are just poking around the edge and angled the drills away from this wedge. Why work free for the other companies' benefit?

Now, nobody knows for sure what's underneath the wedge. Let's negotiate with the 2 company for the right to build a ramp from the open pit on the West side of the wedge to the HGZ underneath the lake (100% PRB). My guess is that PRB would have the right for building a ramp above the deposit under the wedge (assuming that there is one). It may be necessary for PRB to do some shallow condemnation drilling to make sure that the proposed ramp does not hit the (potential 200 m) deposit.

The same thing could be done with the cottages, with underground mining. extraction of the good stuff can be done some 300+ m underneath those cottages (unless the cottagers want to sell, then PRB can buy them all).

Enough speculation on my part. Feel free to do the same.

goldhunter

Please login to post a reply
goldhunter11
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/22/2010
Social Links