Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to medtech7309's message

All of these kinds of subjects have been discussed ad naseum here over the last number of years, but to answer your question, anyone can be sued for anything --- however, merely filing a lawsuit doesn't mean you're going to win. We have, of course, fully experienced this phenomenon just recently with the issuance of Judge Grewal's recommendation and Judge Chhabria's adoption of same.

In addition to the above, you would need to find a lawyer to take the case --- good luck, since there wouldn't ever be enough money available to satisfy all of the losses suffered. And even if you could find a lawyer, then you would need to somehow get around the statute of limitations and other defenses that would be raised.

The time to have filed a lawsuit IMO was back in the time frame of 2009 - 2012, if not earlier. We had a small but very vocal group of "positive thinkers" in this forum then, who felt called upon to be self-proclaimed "basher police" and who actually seemed to be on a mission to banish common sense and logical reasoning. Still, the subject was discussed, as well as in PMs among various members.

My feeling is that you are simply venting and are not serious about purusing legal action, and that you have no real intention of following through with any additional effort. Should I be incorrect, feel free to PM me.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message