Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Well, I got home late this evening, only to find another slap in the face to shareholders by our beloved BoD. Frankly, as others have indicated, I really can't say it was unexpected. If our positions were reversed and I was one of these people, I would probably feel the same way --- either too embarrassed or too fearful, or both, to actually make a physical appearance.

It's difficult to make this kind of stuff up, folks. I would say they are all losers, but in actuality, they and their superiors are the biggest winners. Unfortunately, their "winnings" = the shareholders' money.

Of course, I could be wrong, and hope I am. Perhaps, by the time of the meeting, we will have a favorable bankruptcy ruling and a Trustee in place, and there will be an announcement of a new direction in the licensing efforts. The retail shareholders certainly deserve it.

In the meantime, just for the fun of it, let's take a guess on two aspects of the SH meeting. First, how long will it last? And second, will there be a Q/A session in which the retail shareholders can call in?

Best wishes to all.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links