Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to mikesmark's message

this forum has mostly become a place of old angry frustrated uncivilized kindergarden posters.

Since you directed your post to hub leaders in particular, I thought I would respond. I'm not sure I completely agree with your quote above, but just skimming the forum today has indeed been a bit painful. Of course, when rational thinking declines and people start focusing on what is "positive" versus what is "negative" and/or which members have a supposed "motive" and/or an "agenda", or other such silly talk, no other result can realistically be expected.

As I've said many times, we will have a much better forum if people will talk about PTSC and the content of others' posts, rather than casting aspersions against each other on a personal level. If something is either truth, fact, or knowledgeable opinion sincerely rendered, it is neither "bashing" nor "hyping", and should be addressed in disagreement without being disagreeable.

I certainly applaud your decision to buy shares, and, even more, to take responsiblity for having done so rather than blaming other forum members if the price doesn't hereafter rise as all of us hope it will.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message