Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to GeoffParker2343's message

...but it is far better than a censorship/tout board which do exist on Agoracom.

I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to as to a "tout" forum, but this board was founded largely due to get away from the "personal attack style" of posting that existed, and may still exist, on RB and other such forums. A post that asserts a person has a "motive" and/or "agenda", or is in the form of an insult, and so forth, even though the content of that person's post is factual and/or accurate, is a personal attack that has no place here according to Agora itself.

If you classify deleting personal attacks, or banning the people who make them, as "censorship", then I would respectfully disagree because the content of such posts is contrary to the purpose of this forum, which is to discuss PTSC, not each other. I doubt that people get much out of RB-style forums unless they just enjoy personal combat, but in any event, those forums certainly don't impart much, if any, useful knowledge. Conversely, this forum does, at least a great deal of the time, and IMO, it is because personal attacks are much less prevalent here.

Best wishes.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links