Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ronran's message

What you post is not true. I have never hid behind anonymity, I have posted my name numerous times in the past. All the older posters know it. You had my phone number at one point. You have my private e-mail address. Where am I hiding? When you and Brian post your business addresses and phone numbers I'll be happy to do the same.

If you wish to judge people on the content of their post, I am absolutely sure that there are numerous posters here that give Brian zero credibility and would rather he not post here. Does he serve this board well when he posts about the BOD receiving their monthly salary?? What does that accomplish?? Does he serve this board well when he makes continually makes suggestions for changes that he well knows will never happen?? And if you are going to go by his posts for credibility HIS POSTS AND EFFORTS HAVE ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING IN THE LAST TEN YEARS. Nothing. Nada. But not for lack of effort. yet you pretend there's nothing wrong with that. You pretend that he's on the up and up and it's all in the name of corporate governance. BULL.

And as for "stumbling upon posts", yeah, OK.

Please login to post a reply
FutTheWuk
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2004
Social Links
Private Message