Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to shboomer's message

If we're only putting a $10M value on it ourselves, and they're saying $475K or something like that, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Jury split the difference, or come in with a judgement under $10M. I think willfullness will likely be a big hurdle.

With that said, I don't think HTC is going to beat cheeks out of the USA based on this trial, lol. Moreover, I think if we win a verdict, it wouldn't surprise me if we were to engage in settlement negotiations that might improve the numbers slightly in favor of an all encompassing MMP License. That likely depends on HTC's willingness to do so, but I would say we should pursue increasing the value of the judgement as much as we can in return for a full license, if, of course, that's not already part of the judgetment, that is.

That being said, as Toxic Waste said, HTC appears to be fighting as a proxy, so I wouldn't expect too much conciliation from them should we prevail in the verdict.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message