Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ronran's message

A brief post....FOR ME THAT IS.....

Due to personal reasons I was unable to get on the computer until a half an hour or so ago.

I had to send a personal email to a friend and then looked into what was happening in the market and then on to Afora where I was only able to peruse a few post.

I DO NOT EXPECT.... (I put this in caps so as all to know I am serious) that anybody else do my homework for me but I noticed that HTC sent out a late last minute type of arguement which BaN, I think posted from Pacer where HTC argues regarding somehting about Leckrone attempting to contact Fish in a dishonest (?) manner and yet from the few sentences I read it appears that HTC actually redacted the truth out of their request to the Judge and Jury regarding these allegations or at least that is what I either got out of it or read into it. HTC then goes on to say that the judge should give the jury all the info that HTC sent in this late last minute ploy.

Before anyone states the obvious that I should do my own investigation into this situation and read all the post. I did attempt to scan the post but to be honest I am having a few problems scanning the screen right now as i spent to much time on my earlier personal post and need to take a break from reading... However if there is anybody who can briefly tell me what the outcome of HTC's asserton of Leckrone contacting Fish and HTC apparently not being entirely honest with the court regarding the situation I would appreciate it. Also, if someone could give me thier thoughts on how significant that issue is thanks again.

If not reply I will understand.

Marc

Please login to post a reply
marc
City
San Diego
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined