Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: duck....
almost 12 years ago
opty...
almost 12 years ago
Re: opty...
almost 12 years ago
To sum it up
almost 12 years ago
duck....
almost 12 years ago
in response to gcduck's message

I haven't been reading the board very much over the last few days, but it's really disappointing to arrive this morning and see you, yet again, making excuses for the Company. And worse, even though I've kept to my promise of not making the kind of post to which you object, you've chosen to insert my name into your ignorant prattle.

It's almost unthinkable that you still don't know the difference between "illegality" and malfeasance --- or maybe you're just intentionally setting up the former as a "straw man", knowing that it isn't relevant to the discussion and certainly isn't required to "get rid of those responsible". I'm not sure which it is, but, for now, I'm not going to take the time to try to educate you further, mainly because I'm beginning to believe your ignorance is incurable.

According to your post, it's perfectly acceptable for PTSC management to be incompetent and/or ineffective and to remain so, and the basis of your statement is that, paraphrased, so is the management of lots of other companies. And further, according to your way of non-thinking, shareholders should be fully accepting of management's incompetence because PTSC is an OTC company, and they should stand up and cheer when the stock price falls over 90%. Perhaps the most nonsensical thing of all is that you apparently beileve the stock price would skyrocket if people on message boards, particularly this one, would just engage in all of that cheering that you support --- to see why this is not so, merely read the EDIG forum over the last several years.

I'm going to end this post here except to state the following. For now, I still intend to keep to my word about not discussing the past failures of the BoD in detail --- but if you or any of your group reply to this post here in the main forum, I will take that as a signal that you desire to engage me in open discussion of that subject again, and I will oblige you. If you wish to send me a PM, that's fine, but please leave me out of your discussions here on these kinds of subjects --- unless you want me to become actively engaged again as to those topics.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message