Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Marc.
over 12 years ago
in response to marc's message

~ snip~

I do not know if you or if anyone else who reads this has ever read Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand but his comments and those of the rest of the boards reminds me of that book. The basic premise of her book and her philosophy in life (and I am not a Rand follower) is that "from each according to their ability to each according to their need" that is the way our country seems to be going and definitely imo was what our board was trying to tell us.

~snip~

Appreciated your post but felt it important to make a correction lest Ayn Rand start spinning in her grave ;-)

The quote used above is from Karl Marx. Rand was a major proponent of self determination and objectivism. She was, in short, the antithesis of Marx.

That said, your follow up comment is correct about the fact that there are those on the right who believe that we are following Marx's fundamental prescrption for society.

Please login to post a reply
NOONE SPECIAL
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/09/2011
Social Links
Private Message