Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I seem to recall that at one point, one of our members here obtained a copy of PTSC's by-laws, but that there was difficulty obtaining the updated version that reflects the "virtual meeting" provison. Corrections welcome.

In any event, and also by recollection, special meetings of shareholders are provided for in the by-laws, and there are certain requirements that must be met. If PTSC has not provided, or will not provide, its current by-laws, that kind of corporate document can sometimes be found with the Secretary of State, as many states require that such be on record along with the articles of incorporation. I'm not sure about CA.

Of course, PTSC should simply supply its by-laws upon request by a shareholder. Hopefully, the folks at PTSC aren't intentionally refusing to answer the phone, but if that should be the case and it continues to occur, then contacting the Secretary of State would be in order.

I would certainly be in favor of a special shareholder meeting, and would give a proxy for my shares for that purpose if, as I recall, a certain percentage of the o/s is required.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message