Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to milestone's message

".......calling a Special meeting was not done before now."

"Is there any specific reason for doing so now that wasn't available previously?"

We talked and talked about challenging the BoD over the last couple of years (or more), but there were those of us who were still hopeful that our Board of Directors were working on something behind the scenes; we were clinging on to hope that they would still come through for us. Have they?

We watched as the MMP fought its way through all kinds of attacks and still managed to stay afloat, proving its strength, but what has happened to the share price? Pathetic!

In my opinion, decisions are being made that do not seem to be in the shareholders best interests, but we are not able to reach anyone for information.

What choice do we have but to organize our efforts, break down the barriers that seem to be thrown our way at every turn and challenge our Board of Directors to be accountable to us .... the PTSC Shareholders!

This is why many of us are ready NOW to do what we have talked about for so long!!

When we have a meeting time and place arranged, my husband and I will be there.

Please login to post a reply
rosewood
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message