Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Lamberts thank you for your many informative posting. get pdsg ready for retail wow!

the big boys do not really care about over prescribing, fraud, duplications etc. they only pass it on in higher premiums. guess who pays? now on the other hand. Meg as in Whitman. wants to sell small computers, subscripition services, time on your servers. make hp a ton of money. maybe someone can get you ear for a few moments.

illustration imagine on the retail side. an very elderly man in good health except he owns some ptsc i think still. anyway steps on a sharp object, gets a bad infection. had to be bad,would not even take novacaine ever at the dentist. convinced to call his doctor, doctor is not around, goes to emergency room. doctor asks of course my view any allergic reactions? we will keep it clean. any medication. yes little red pill and yes little white pill. for what? forgot took them for too many years. ok here's some blue pills sound good wrong. when finally released from the hospital had to go to a nursing home. rehabilitation.

now somebody tell me timing is right need is there and technology is right. details do not have other then implanting chips. lost codes lost computers for elderly etc. big money can do details.

lamberts how would you get an appointment with your concept. call ptsc a virtual co. maybe peggy in a third world country would answer your call usa yes call. visit ptsc . hope they have a suggestion box on the front door. most probably gloria's sign says OUT TO LUNCH. probably not completely true. having brunch with es and cj job security. needs rest of day to deposit her check. too hard on management call them! remember total disdain for shareholders

one would probably have the ear of meg whitman to at least to your ideas. indeed she is a visionary, who can concept and make an idea reality

now for virtual and reality. this was your call gloria. you are virtual. remember. a computer guru convinced me months ago. you must run virtual software, old computers, programs etc. to make new computers compatible. virtual: every day new problem. finally drivers to printers disappeared completely. probably went to the black hole in the universe along with moe larry curly. only the real world works no substitutons.

someone get meg's ear lunch on me.

Please login to post a reply
FLEECED SHEEP
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010
Social Links