Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

<over a YEAR AGO, I communicated that Nielson had left TPL and questioned whether it was voluntary due to a disagreement with TPL's practices or if Leckrone dismissed him due to perhaps his unwillingness to do Leckrone's bidding on the PDS front. >

In my opinion as the Independent Manager contract expiration approached (June 6, 2010), I'm sure PTSC was not going to go along with Nielson continuing in that position, so he probably wanted his old job back at TPL and the same pay he's been getting. Leckrone probably counting his 5 years with PDS against the TPL employment contract and tells him to take a hike. And when the April 20th PDS resolution comes up, Nielson gives Leckone a parting thank you by siding with PTSC.

During the time frame of late 2009 early 2010 I believe TPL was in financial difficulty and PTSC was making loans to TPL. Leckrone may have claimed TPL did not have any money with which to rehire Nielson.

Even though covered by a contract, Nielson suing Leckrone at that time would not have helped if Leckrone was indeed broke. But of course, should it be discovered during any of the litigations that Leckrone had money hidden away, which could have been used to rehire him and fulfill any contract obligations, then Nielson would pursue litigation. And he just did, so maybe hidden money was discovered in one of the litigations?

All just speculation, but certainly believeable given who we are dealing with.

Opty

Please login to post a reply
optymystic
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/02/2006
Social Links