Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to l2007s's message

Just wanted to clear up that my prior post today was VERY sarcastic in nature. I was just revisiting that over a YEAR AGO, I communicated that Nielson had left TPL and questioned whether it was voluntary due to a disagreement with TPL's practices or if Leckrone dismissed him due to perhaps his unwillingness to do Leckrone's bidding on the PDS front. I was summarily mocked at the very suggestion that Nielson had left, and derided that I was posting fantasy.

While I KNEW I was correct back then about Nielson's departure, (something PTSC peripherally confirmed a while later by saying the independent manager's contract had expired), I got a chuckle in reading your post that Nielson is now even suing Leckrone. My guess is that certain "respected" posters will continue to resist the truth, and continue to defend the indefensible negatives about PTSC management and BOD, based on their limited knowledge, or perhaps more appropriately, based on their incorrect assumptions of limits on others' knowledge.

I didn't want my post to imply that I was disagreeing with you or making light of the lawsuit Neilson has filed. I appreciate your DD in bringing it up, and agree and encourage anyone who has the time to pursue info that is available to do so and hopefully share it here to help educate others.

However, that being said, as my prior post revealed, you may be ridiculed and derided for bringing to light truth, and trying to enlighten others as to what you've discovered. Don't worry though, that usually says more about the mocker than the mockee! lol.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message