Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Never ceases to amaze me that PTSC waits til the last possible minute (and sometimes beyond) to file their 10q. I wonder what info it is that could be taking them so long to amass that causes this under the wire filing schedule.

Could it be that there has been so much licensing activity last quarter that they're trying to sort through it all to come to the correct numbers? Perhaps there are just so many employee issues that our scaled down management just has been overtaxed dealing with those that it has to push this stuff off until the gun is to their head. Or, I suppose trying to market CDX could be taking so much focus that it prevents any proactive prepatation of the 10q. Or, it could be that PTSC's books are so complicated that it just requires the full alotted time to amass the data, qualify it, and record it as required. That's probably it.

I see so many other companies who file before their deadlines, and wonder how do they do it when PTSC can't!?

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message