Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to optymystic's message

>You may see writing your congressperson about gaming the system as only helping TPL. Others, are not so easily blinded by their anger or frustration.

I of course was angry and just as frustrated as any one else since I have been in this thing when they were promoting their ground penetrating radar gadgets.

Its a gamble either way:

If we were to pressure congress to consider extending the life of patents when circumstances like PTSC's happen and if congress agreed and changed the law to that effect, it would only benefit us the shareholders, because we would be guaranteed money years of income.

Or if Congress did nothing, it would waste some our precious time, but it would be time well spent.

Or if Congress approved our request to extend the life of the Patents and the BOD continued in the same pattern as the last years since the $2.50 Spike (estimated), that would be a bummer for me.

But its gamble, rather than sitting here criticizing the BOD 24 hours a day 365 days out of the year and get nowhere.....lets start criticising congress for not doing this earlier.

I bet it would scare the crap out of the infringers LOL!

Please login to post a reply
Colloidal-silverAtoms
City
Atlantis yes in the Atlantic
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/16/2011
Social Links