Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to manor27's message

Actually, milestone didn't "remind" me as you state. He asked:

"How can one vote either for or against a person not on the ballot?"

As you know (and as he does as well), as of yet, there IS NO ballot. His question is a kin to asking how much dirt is in a hole 4' x 4' x 4', lol? Furthermore, milestone has posted many times the different processes through which people can be placed on the ballot so he's fully aware of the ways BOD candidates can stand for election. Even more furthermore (if that's proper grammar, lol), at this time, shareholders (at least most of us) don't know for sure whether even the current slate of BOD members will appear on the ballot. It can be assumed so, but unless you are them, or have personal knowledge of their intentions, without a formal ballot, or a statement indicating such, any or all of them could decline to stand for election. Even Ms. Felcyn intimated as much in her e-mail to d2006s in stating they might cut back on the BOD slots.

The point I was making, though perhaps too subtly for some to pick up on, is that the if any shareholder desires change, getting people on the ballot is a significant first step, and one I'd ENCOURAGE, not discourage, all who are interested to pursue. At 13 cents, and mostly turmoil or questions surrounding the company, it's partnerships, and its abilities to earn money, any qualified person would be better than what we have, IMO, as demostrated by this BOD's history of performance.

As for milestone, in the context of, over time, his repeatedely posting the various methods for gaining inclusion on the ballot (which by the way include more than the BOD "accepting" candidates), and at the same time holding proposed nominees to standards that he doesn't hold the actual BOD members to, and essentially ankle-biting at some of those who would be willing to make the efforts, he asked a disingenous question.

Based on his posted viewpoints, I can knowingly conclude it was done so to diminish the enthusiasm to actually get people on the ballot while there is still the opportunity. Considering there is no actual ballot for him to tamper with, or for him to even reference as he did in his question, my "ballot tampering" comment was a bit tongue in cheek, lol.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message