Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I've done 4480 posts on Agora, and that's all you can come up with? BTW, I honestly believe I admitted to my error regarding Lecky's vote. If not, there you have it. As for the meaning of resolution (ii), we agreed to disagree, and there is no verification as to which of us is right.

I'm still convinced I am correct, as it is the only interpretation that makes any sense. Your interpretation is as if PTSC is saying "we insist that TPL/Alliacense dedicate all their resources toward licensing anything but the MMP". And I criticized the language of that resolution due to our dispute over its meaning - must be a "BoD apologist".

I agree that PDSG would not pursue prime contracts but subs, but my understanding is that Holocom has secured prime contracts with the US Army. As for my "narrow experience" in Government contracting, I'll grant you that very few were with a Government entity smaller than a State, the vast majority being DoD primes (10%), subs (20%) or Assist Work (70%). At my last employer, a relatively small subsidiary of Hughes Aircraft, we typically received 350-400 new contracts every year (most for Infrared Target Detectors/Sensors, but we also built the LandSat series of environmental satellites and others. You know those pictures you can get of your city/region showing all the lights at night - that was us), and typically had 1200-1400 active contracts at any one time. These included Domestic and Foreign Military Sales contracts, as well as Foreign Direct Military Sales (ITAR/EAR). These contracts were of all types. It would be highly unlikely to find a contract type or type of solicitation that I haven't encountered.

As for the importance of "network connections", IMO your suggestion of its importance is way overblown for Federal level contracts - the contracts we want. At the federal level, the system is broadly automated with demands, even for relatively peculiar products/services, identified for viewing by prospective suppliers - no human intervention from the customer side until later in the process, if at all. It's been that way for about 15 years - largely due to the Federal Acquisition Streamlining Act.

FWIW, IMO the primary reason PDSG has not secured contracts has nothing to do with connections, or much of anything else that they can control. The problem is the Government's foot dragging in appropriating funding. Congress.

FWIW,

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined