Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ronran's message

It would be nice and it would be professional for Gloria to send a follow up letter. She did set up the expectation. I personally consider the 120 days to be a time frame and not an exact amount of time.

That being said, I do and have wondered why she came up with 120 days and not 100 or 150 days. The suggestion about the corporate by-laws limitations of actions concerning board member selections and share holder agenda items after the same time period seemed convenient in a curious way.

So now 120 days have pasted and there is no news concerning PDSG's sale or partnering. That does not mean it has not happened. It could be like an escrow where certain obligations, loans and documents are being finalized. And then PTSC has not always been a company to announce news when it happens.

I am not saying a sale or partnering has happened. I am saying it could be in the process and we still could be in the dark. Of course the share price and or the volume would be reflecting it, IMO. So far we just have an increase of volume which is somewhat meger except in percentage terms. GLTAL

Please login to post a reply
bankerson
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/17/2005
Social Links
Private Message