Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I agree with comments from both of you concerning the new option grants. Many of us have been saying for quite some time now that any such grants should be set considerably higher than the stock price at the time of the grant, thus providing an incentive rather than a bonus. And comments from some of the BoD members that they have paid their own money in taxes in order to be able to hang onto previously granted options has obviously not been taken as a show of confidence among potential investors.

FWIW, as to Ms. Felcyn's "120 days", I sent a very respectful email to Mr. Flowers yesterday, inquiring as to whether either Ms. Felcyn herself, or the Company, intends to show responsiblity to the shareholders and provide a follow-up now that the specified time period has passed. I will post if I receive a response.

Notwithstanding the above, I must wonder why Ms. Felcyn has not stepped up to the plate on her own initiative. She was very explicit about the time frame in her email to Deb, and obviously knows that she has created an expectation among the retail community. Perhaps she should not have been so forthcoming in her missive, but with the cat out of the bag, a follow-up statement, whether by her or from the Company itself, would certainly seem warranted.

Best wishes to all.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links